vMix Replay is a powerful Instant Replay system that adds full slow motion replay capabilities to vMix for up to four camera inputs.
- Four channel continuous recording of up to four camera inputs including audio.
- Recordings are industry standard MPEG-2 I-Frame MPG files at up to full HD 1080 with Progressive and Interlaced support.
- Audio is recorded as uncompressed 48khz 16 bit stereo PCM
- Two channel simultaneous playback of recorded footage with dynamic camera angle switching.
- Precise slow motion playback control from 10 to 100%.
- Reverse playback and frame by frame control.
- Four Events lists are available that can each include an unlimited number of Mark In and Mark Out points that can be added on the fly and changed at any time.
- Each event can have a default camera angle selected for playback and text comments can also be included with each angle for easy recall.
- Easily playback entire Events lists or selected entries as a highlight reel, complete with transition effects and background music.
- Auto mark in / out controls allow quick event creation with the click of a button with 5, 10 and 20 second presets.
- Keyboard shortcut support for all replay functions
- Many hardware control options available including Scroll Wheel slow motion control and Contour ShuttlePro support.
- Export events to separate video files on the fly, or use the recordings straight away in your favorite video editor without conversion.
- Use vMix Replay as a dedicated instant replay system or incorporate it into your existing vMix based production.