vMix Call allows you to add remote guests to your vMix production with high quality audio and up to HD video.
- Quickly add remote guests to any production using only a web browser and a web cam.
- Supports guests connecting with Google Chrome (Version 56 or higher) and FireFox (Version 50 or higher) on Windows, Mac and Android.
- Peer to Peer Encryption between each guest and vMix ensures a secure, low latency connection.
- Auto Mix Minus technology automatically handles the audio mixing for each guest, preventing echo and saving time.
- Full Duplex high quality audio for all guests and return feed
- Built in return video/audio feed for each guest with configurable quality up to HD 1080p 4Mbps.
- Select any of the four outputs (4K and Pro) as the return video for all guests.
- Select Master, Headphones, Bus A or Bus B as the return audio feed for all guests. All options have Auto Mix Minus technology built in.
- Dynamic bandwidth estimation automatically adapts the quality of each guests video on the fly to match changing network conditions.
- Video and audio for each guest is available over NDI automatically.
- vMix Call requires a copy of vMix HD (1 Guest), vMix 4K (2 Guests) or vMix Pro (8 Guests)
- vMix Network Connection: Recommended 2Mbps Up/2Mbps Down network bandwidth per guest.
- Guest Network Connection: 2 Mbps Down / 600 Kbps Up network bandwidth for the guest side connection.
- Quad Core Processor 2Ghz (up to 2 guests) or 4Ghz+ (up to 8 guests)
- Recommended Guest Requirements
Setting up a Call
Call Manager / Chat
Audio and Talkback
Troubleshooting / FAQ