vMix Replay is a powerful Instant Replay system that adds full slow motion replay capabilities to vMix for up to eight camera inputs.
- Eight channel continuous recording of up to eight camera inputs including 4 channel audio.
- Recordings are high quality vMix AVI 4:2:2 files with resolution support up to 4K and Progressive and Interlaced support.
- Audio is recorded as uncompressed 48khz 4 channel 32Bit Float.
- Two output playback channels that can be controlled independently or in sync and have any camera angle assigned to each.
- Precise slow motion playback control from 0 to 100%.
- Reverse playback, Fast Forward and frame by frame control.
- Twenty (20) Events lists are available that include an unlimited number of Mark In and Mark Out points that can be added on the fly and changed at any time.
- Each event can have a default camera angle selected for playback and text comments can also be included with each angle for easy recall.
- Easily playback entire Events lists or selected entries as a highlight reel, complete with transition effects and background music.
- Auto mark in / out controls allow quick event creation with the click of a button with 5, 10 and 20 second presets.
- Keyboard shortcut support for all replay functions
- Many hardware control options available including X-Keys, JLCooper, Contour ShuttlePro and Scroll Wheel slow motion control.
- Export events to separate video files on the fly, or use the recordings straight away in your favourite video editor in MP4 or AVI format.
- Use vMix Replay as a dedicated instant replay system or incorporate it into your existing vMix based production.
- Dedicated Replay MultiView output with two playback channels alongside eight live camera previews.