« Back to Knowledge Base

How to request a Sales Tax refund or adjustment

If you have recently purchased vMix in the US and have a Sales Tax exemption certificate, follow the steps below to have a refund processed.
Also note, if you have not yet paid the invoice, you can follow the steps below to have the invoice adjusted as well.
Note: Only orders placed within the last 30 days can be refunded.
1. Visit the web site https://www.questionacharge.com/
2. Where it says "Please select one" set this to VAT/Sales Tax Questions
3. Scroll down and click Contact Support
4. Fill in your details including Order ID and attach the tax exemption certificate.
5. FastSpring will be in touch in a few days confirming the refund and/or invoice adjustment.

Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 July 2020 11:56:15 AM