« Back to Knowledge Base
GT Designer PSD Import limitations
GT Designer supports importing basic Photoshop PSD files with the following limitations:
1. File must be 8bit (not 16bit or 32bit)
2. Support for a maximum of one folder level deep for all layers.
3. All layers must be rasterized
4. If layers are using layer effects, these must be rasterized and combined into a single layer, otherwise they will not render in GT Designer.
5. Tick the Maximize Compatibility checkbox when saving the PSD file.
Last Updated: Friday, October 7, 2022 8:47:32 AM