« Back to Knowledge Base
vMix streaming to YouTube Live
If you don't already have a YouTube account you can sign up via the YouTube website.
How to use YouTube Live directly from vMix!
1. Log into your YouTube account and go to the top right, click on your icon and then click Creator Studio.
2. Then on the left hand side select Live Streaming and go to Stream now [BETA].
3. Fill out the Basic Info, Stream Options and any options you want for your stream.
4. Under Encoder Setup, Click Reveal to display the Stream name/key. Copy this, so you can paste it into vMix.
5. Open up the Stream window in vMix and select YouTube Live from the Destination drop-down menu.
6. Then enter your Stream Name/Key into the Stream Key section.
7. Click Save and Close to save your YouTube Stream settings
8. To begin the stream click the Stream button in your vMix window or open the Stream window and click Start to begin sending the stream to YouTube Live.
You're now ready to stream to YouTube!
Last Updated: Friday, 8 April 2016 4:05:53 PM