« Back to Knowledge Base
vMix streaming to YouTube Live
If you don't already have a YouTube account you can sign up via the YouTube website.
How to use YouTube Live directly from vMix!
1. If this is the first time you have streamed to YouTube Stream Now from vMix, you will firstly need to configure your stream settings at YouTube.
Log into your YouTube account and go to the top right, click on your icon and then click Creator Studio.
2. Then on the left hand side select Live Streaming and go to Stream now.
3. Fill out the Basic Info, Stream Options and any options you want for your stream.
4. Open up the Stream window in vMix and select YouTube Live Stream Now from the Destination drop-down menu.
5. Log into your YouTube account using your credentials. Once logged in, the Channel dropdown menu should now have the option Stream Now.
6. Click Save and Close to save your YouTube Stream settings
7. To begin the stream click the Stream button in your vMix window or open the Stream window and click Start to begin sending the stream to YouTube Live.
You're now ready to stream to YouTube!
Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 June 2018 3:29:47 PM