« Back to Knowledge Base
Creating a new YouTube Live Stream Now stream using the old classic interface
1. Log into your YouTube account. Go to the top right, click on your icon and then click YouTube Studio.
2. Then on the left hand side scroll to the bottom and select Creator Studio Classic. A pop up window will appear. Select the Skip button. Another pop up window may appear where you can select Go To Legacy Classic.
3. From the left sidebar, select Live Streaming. Then select the Stream Now option.
4. Under the Basic tab fill in the details for your live stream including Title, Description and other settings. Once the stream settings are ready to go, head on over to vMix.
5. Open up the stream settings window in vMix. From the Destination dropdown menu, select YouTube Live Stream Now.
6. Log into your YouTube account using your credentials. Once logged in, the Channel dropdown menu should now have the option for Stream Now.
6. Click Save and Close to save your YouTube Stream settings
7. To begin the stream click the Stream button in your vMix window or open the Stream window and click Start to begin sending the stream to YouTube Live.
You should now be streaming to YouTube Live!
Last Updated: Thursday, 12 March 2020 4:18:25 PM