« Back to Knowledge Base
How to control Scoreboards in vMix with the Keyboard
vMix provides a number of built in Scoreboard Title templates or you can build your own using the vMix GT Title Designer.
You can also assign keys on the keyboard to increase or decrease the scores on the scoreboard through the steps below:
1. Add a new Scoreboard to vMix by clicking Add Input and selecting a template from the Title tab
2. Go to Settings and click the Shortcuts tab
3. Click Add and enter in the following information:
Key: select an available key on the Keyboard from the dropdown box
Function: set this to SetText
Input: Select the Scoreboard that was added in step 1
Title: Select one of the score fields on the scoreboard
Value: Type in +=1 to increase the score by one
4. Click OK and then Click OK again to close the Settings window
5. Press the button on the keyboard, the score should automatically change in the scoreboard
These shortcuts are also available from the Web Interface, allowing a second operator to control the scores from any web enabled device.
Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 10:16:28 AM